STC Coordination & Development
We are your source for data approval and generation.
• Providing the aerospace industry with engineering services and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approved data through its in-house and industry network of Designated Engineering Representatives (DER).
• Georgian Aerospace was established in 1991 by Mr. Alan B. Georgian, in cooperation with Aviation Material and Technical Support (AVMATS).
• Centrally located at Spirit of St. Louis Airport (SUS) in Chesterfield, Missouri. Routinely working remotely via digital communication worldwide.
• In-house team of DERs, degreed aerospace, mechanical and electrical engineers, avionics experts, aircraft specialists and draftsmen.
• Specialists in FAA Part 23/25 airplanes, and 27/29 helicopters for major repairs, alterations and certification efforts.
• Customers range from small operators, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) operations to large corporations (Boeing, Gulfstream, Lockheed, etc.).
• Under new leadership and direction in January 2013 Georgian Aerospace is poised to grow and take on new challenges.